FLOWERS ARE LOVE'S TRUEST LANGUAGE - Park Benjamin

Each bloom conveys a certain feeling, style that you are trying to achieve for your wedding day. Each color is an expression of your personality that I will communicate through a portrait of flowers. I believe that flowers unite all of the details you work so hard on. They are the perfect compliment to the perfect wedding dress. They connect you, your fiancé, your bridesmaids, and your special guests. Flowers truly create the atmosphere you are trying to accomplish, and they add the essential beautiful accent to your pictures.

If you are looking for a design different from the status quo, contact me for your complimentary consultation at rebeccavalentinefleurs@gmail.com, and we will discuss your vision to make this the day that you have always dreamed of. I look forward to hearing from you.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CHARLES + MEGAN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Charles and Megan are such a beautiful couple! They got married at the English Inn in Eaton Rapids this past weekend. The setting was beautiful, and we ended up having the perfect weather!

Megan really allowed me to design the flowers for her, which I really appreciated. She wanted a modern twist with an elegant garden feel to match the setting. I absolutely loved how everything turned out! Megan's dress was simple and very elegant. It swooped to one side with three layers of ruffles, which inspired the three layers of dendrobium lei in her bouquet. We also used a variety of colors and textures through mokara orchids, roses, cockscomb, knotted zebra lily grass, succulents, hanging amaranthus, scabiosa, calla lilies, lambs ear leaves, and other greens.

The girls wore a beautiful medium color coral. The bouquets were a mixture of plums, lavenders, coral, orange, and reds, which really gave a bright fall feel. The flowers included dendrobium orchids, succulents, roses, cockscomb, hanging amaranthus, scabiosa, artichoke, stock, dahlias, lisiathus, calla lilies, sedum, and lambs ear leaves.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day, Megan and Charles. Congratulations!

2 comments:

JoyMahan said...

I'm not super creative so I was happy to leave all things decorative to Rebecca- and I'm so glad I did!
I trusted her based on her extensive knowledge of flowers, colors, and materials and knew that the wedding day would be just beautiful. But I never thought the flowers and decorations would be as stunning as they were. She REALLY went above and beyond. Through conversation (even with being as vague and unknowledgeable as I am about flowers), she was able to discover exactly what look I was trying to achieve and what she created was perfect for the setting-the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen. I will always remember my bouquet and the moment she presented it to me.
Also, she was affordable and attentive- driving a distance to be with us on the day before and all day of the wedding. She exceeded any expectations we had about flowers and good vendors. She was the absolute best and I'm recommending her to everyone I know! Rebecca, thank again so very much for everything- I still can’t believe how gorgeous everything turned out!

Mel Carpenter said...

Wow!!!! Love your work, Becky! Can't wait to see more of it...