FLOWERS ARE LOVE'S TRUEST LANGUAGE - Park Benjamin

Each bloom conveys a certain feeling, style that you are trying to achieve for your wedding day. Each color is an expression of your personality that I will communicate through a portrait of flowers. I believe that flowers unite all of the details you work so hard on. They are the perfect compliment to the perfect wedding dress. They connect you, your fiancé, your bridesmaids, and your special guests. Flowers truly create the atmosphere you are trying to accomplish, and they add the essential beautiful accent to your pictures.

If you are looking for a design different from the status quo, contact me for your complimentary consultation at rebeccavalentinefleurs@gmail.com, and we will discuss your vision to make this the day that you have always dreamed of. I look forward to hearing from you.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

ABOUT ME

Photobucket

After getting married to my wonderful husband of five years, we had two adorable children. I enjoy staying home with them and using my creative talents through my floral design business. I service the surrounding areas of Indianapolis, IN and Jackson, MI.

I am very competitive with other designers; however, what distinguishes me are my services and design. I try not to limit myself to a particular design style. What I love are colors, textures, and using different natural elements to create a truly unique design for the unique couple they represent. Personalizing each bouquet for you and your bridesmaids and searching for the perfect material for your stems to bring out your personality are a few more examples of how I go above and beyond for my clients.

Most floral shops cannot give you the personal attention that I am able to because I specialize in wedding and event decor. I also only accept twelve weddings per year, so I can truly give you the service that you deserve. When creating your floral arrangements, I try to incorporate all of the the other wedding details you work so hard on. I take the time to listen to the atmosphere and style you want to achieve for your wedding day. Flowers speak a language of their own. I use a variety of flowers and textures to paint this picture for your guests.

If you are interested in my services, please contact me via email to check my availability. If I have your wedding date available, please fill out the questionnaire, located under the "Contact" menu title. I look forward to hearing from you.


Photobucket

No comments: