FLOWERS ARE LOVE'S TRUEST LANGUAGE - Park Benjamin

Each bloom conveys a certain feeling, style that you are trying to achieve for your wedding day. Each color is an expression of your personality that I will communicate through a portrait of flowers. I believe that flowers unite all of the details you work so hard on. They are the perfect compliment to the perfect wedding dress. They connect you, your fiancé, your bridesmaids, and your special guests. Flowers truly create the atmosphere you are trying to accomplish, and they add the essential beautiful accent to your pictures.

If you are looking for a design different from the status quo, contact me for your complimentary consultation at rebeccavalentinefleurs@gmail.com, and we will discuss your vision to make this the day that you have always dreamed of. I look forward to hearing from you.

Friday, July 24, 2009

SETH + RACHEL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a great time creating Rachel and Seth's flowers this past weekend. The bridesmaids wore chocolate brown dresses, but Rachel wanted the flowers to coordinate and give a summery bright look. She loves orchids and spider mums, so we used a combination of spider mums, gorgeous Esperance pink roses, alstromeria, dendrobium orchids and some phalaenopsis orchids in her bouquet.

Thanks again and Congratulations, Rachel and Seth!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

beautiful, Bec...i'm sure the bride loved them!

Rachel said...

I was the bride for this wedding, and I just wanted to say how incredibly happy I am with the way that Rebecca did my flowers. She listened to my scattered ideas of what I wanted, and turned them into beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres. I got so many compliments on the flowers! I had a lace dress, so she incorporated white lace into my bouquet and green lace (an accent color) into the bridesmaids bouquets to pull everything together. Rebecca was great to work with and really knows her stuff! Thank you so much Rebecca!