FLOWERS ARE LOVE'S TRUEST LANGUAGE - Park Benjamin

Each bloom conveys a certain feeling, style that you are trying to achieve for your wedding day. Each color is an expression of your personality that I will communicate through a portrait of flowers. I believe that flowers unite all of the details you work so hard on. They are the perfect compliment to the perfect wedding dress. They connect you, your fiancé, your bridesmaids, and your special guests. Flowers truly create the atmosphere you are trying to accomplish, and they add the essential beautiful accent to your pictures.

If you are looking for a design different from the status quo, contact me for your complimentary consultation at rebeccavalentinefleurs@gmail.com, and we will discuss your vision to make this the day that you have always dreamed of. I look forward to hearing from you.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LEE + BETHANY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guestbook Swag

Photobucket

Altar Arrangement

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had the pleasure of creating the flower arrangements for Bethany and Lee's wedding this past weekend. I really enjoyed working with Bethany and her family. They are great people! I also loved all of Bethany's colors and her "elegant garden" theme. The mixture of flowers and textured greens truly painted this picture.

I was very excited when Bethany wanted to use peonies for her bouquet also. It turned out absolutely gorgeous. I wrapped Bethany's stems in an elegant ivory lace to match her dress, which also was beautiful!

The bridesmaid's stems are wrapped in a vintage floral pattern material and accented with a chocolate ribbon to match the girl's dresses. I love how these turned out. Attached to the backs of the bouquets are dainty hankierchiefs that I made for all of the girls. I have been a bridesmaid a few times and always hated trying to hide (and not drop) tissue while carrying my bouquet. So, I came up with this little idea. I hope the girls liked them.

I also loved all of the little details that Bethany put on her table! Her table numbers were really table cities to help people find their seats. Each city had a related personal story of them as a couple or individual in that city. Great idea!

Thanks for letting me be part of your special day, Bethany and Lee! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Jessica Perry said...

Those bouquets are beautiful!!

bethany said...

Your work went above and beyond, Rebecca! My mom and I still laugh about the first time I saw the flowers at the church - I immediately started crying because all of the arrangements were so gorgeous! Right out of a magazine. You have such a creative imagination and a good eye for what looks elegant. All of the details really made the flowers top notch - the handkerchiefs for the bridesmaids to the vintage lace that matched the wedding dress. People are still talking about the centerpieces as well. I had a tight budget, and you were still able to stretch a dollar to bring my childhood wedding dreams to life!